I’m probably best known for my women’s one day personal development course, RenewYou, delivered internationally by a network of specialist licensed trainers. My background is in social work and management. I have been running my own business developing the potential of women for over 10 years.
I’m available for informed comment on all things female, relating to equality, work, careers, motherhood, communication styles, etc.
I feature regularly in many national magazines, websites and radio including :
- BBC Radio, inc Radio 4, Woman’s Hour, BBC Bristol, BBC London
- Easy Living Magazine
- Health & Fitness Magazine
- All About You.com
- Freelance Mum (interview)
- Soul (South African magazine for women)
- Independent radio including regular Q&A on English speaking Spanish radio
- My site is linked as a resource on many other women’s sites too, for example, Price Waterhouse Cooper’s gender agenda, and I’m featured as one of the top women bloggers in Birds on the Blog annual list.
There are masses of articles and blog posts on the site; I’m really happy to have them reproduced or quoted but please contact me first.
You can hear me in interview here.
I am very familiar with journalistic deadlines.
Photo Credit: Celia Mannings, Bath