Below is a video clip from PwC.com on a report they commissioned on women born between 1980 and 1995. It makes for an interesting read or listen.
If you can’t open the video link here are the key findings:
- The female millennial represents a new era of female talent.
- Female millennials are more career-confident and ambitious than their previous generations.
- Diversity is very much front of mind.
- A gender role model gap still exists.
- Work-life strategies are critical.
- Global careers are high on the agenda.
- A feedback culture is encouraged.
- Female millennials are financially empowered.
You can get access to a download of the full report by clicking this link to the PWC website.
Changing People licences experienced trainers across the globe to run its RenewYou programme for women. Click here for updated an revised details.
Posted on June 1st, 2016 by Jane