I’ve had some great comments about the site lately. One was ‘you have so much information on your site; it’s a veritable treasure trove for professional women looking to get ahead‘. Then she asked me which was my most popular post and I didn’t actually know! So I checked out the top five blog posts for women over the last six months and they are:
- Are You Perfect? A quick canter through some of the drivers of Transactional Analysis; you loved it!
- Take Off Your Pyjamas! A humorous look at my flirt with BBC fame (Can’t help thinking some folk will have been searching for something else when they alighted on this one…)
- Inspirational Women – Hannah Coleman. Everyone loved Hannah’s story, including me!
- Women Lack Confidence My take on some research on ambition and gender struck a chord.
- How to Get More Women on Board Posted when the UK government told companies to get more women in the higher echelons or they’d introduce quotas.
It’s been fascinating for me going back through the stats to see which have resonated most soundly with you. If you have any thoughts on topics you’d like me to cover just drop me a line or comment below.
PS. I am sure given another month or so last week’s post about Feminism and Princess Kate will be there as it’s still rising high!
Photo Credit: Ilker
Posted on July 5th, 2011 by Jane